Welcome! to the ElixirMixir
After spending 25 years in Corporate America I decided there was something more meaningful than sitting in an office cubicle – I decided to get out and help people help themselves. No matter what walk of life, everyone matters.
I have always been interested in Health and Nutrition, even when doing and eating things that were not healthy. In 2008 I was given the opportunity to start over and follow my true life path of Herbalism and Complementary Life Style modalities. This has taken me from the rolling hills and fast pace of New Jersey to the beautiful deserts of Arizona, the majestic mountains of Colorado, the forest of Northern California and to Central Ohio. Each step of the way has been a learning experience that I will never forget. While I chose to follow my true path a little later in life I have realized that this is just the beginning and if you choose, it can be a fresh beginning for you too.
I currently have over 2,000 hours in Herbalism and Nutrition, that has enabled me to make conscientious decisions regarding Holistic Health and Life.
Currently residing in Central Ohio in Mount Vernon. Offering online and phone appointments.
- Clinical Herbalist, Graduate of North American Institute of Medical Herbalism, Advanced Herbalism and Clinical Study Programs.
- Clinical Herbalist, Graduate of Southwest Institute of Healing Arts Western Herbalism Program
- Nutrition Counselor, Graduate of Trinity College of Natural Health
- Holistic Yoga Therapy Teacher, Goddess International, Inc Sierra Bender
- Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light
Mary Jo Beaupre